PERSONAL DATA INFORMATION
Last update: 09 September 2019.
WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data controller for the processing of the data is Miriam Cernuda ownes’ WORKINGINTHEREDWOODS brand. The contact details of Miriam Cernuda are as follows:
– C/ Lluís el Piados 4 08003 Barcelona, Spain
– Telephone: +34 606 587 108
– e-mail: email@example.com
The interested party is informed that workingintheredwoods.com has appointed a Data Protection Officer to deal with any issue relating to the processing of your personal data. The interested party may contact the Data Protection Officer via the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org, address: C/ Lluís el Piados 4 08003 Barcelona, Spain
WHAT TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES WORKINGINTHEREDWOODS.COM?
WORKINGINTHEREDGOODS.COM may collect the following personal information from users of the WORKINGINTHEREDGOODS.COM website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, gender and credit card (PAN+CVV2) in compliance with PCI DSS standards or bank account number (provided by the customer in the case of refunds) when the user visits the WEB, registers, places an online order, contacts WORKINGINTHEREDGOODS.COM or participates in WORKINGINTHEREDGOODS.COM promotions or questionnaires.
In addition, workingintheredwoods.com all the information relating to their browsing on the WEB and their interaction with the brand.
All the personal data workingintheredwoods.com originate from the interested party, with the exception of contact details that may be provided to us by friends and family:
– To send any gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the Wishlist saved in the WEB.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data of the interested party shall be processed for the following purpose, as applicable:
– To manage and execute the registration on the WEB. The registration involves the drafting of user browsing profiles on the WEB. Said profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and information on their browsing, such as the products viewed or added to the shopping basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location in order to evaluate their personal preferences and/or interests to offer them WEB content, offers, services and products adapted to their profile.
– To manage and execute online purchasing. We use the personal information of the customer to process and deliver their order, and inform them by e-mail and/or SMS of the status of their order.
– Manage and send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a client through email, SMS, postal mail or any other channel of communication and / or digital platforms. The sending of this information will involve the creation of user profiles consisting of using personal data, the history of your purchases if applicable, as well as the navigation information on the WEB to evaluate certain aspects related to your personal preferences. The objective of offering commercial communications appropriate to your profile. If necessary, certain personal information of the client may be used to personalize communications in digital media.
– The content, products or services will be personalised to the customer in the communications, in accordance with their interests. To manage the notifications, consult the ‘Subscriptions’ section in My account.
– To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints.
– To manage the notification service for when a certain garment becomes available on the WEB.
– To manage and issue accreditation of sale documents: e-receipt, sales or Tax Free invoice.
– To manage the WIFI service in Working In The Red Woods store.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP THE DATA?
workingintheredwood.com will keep the personal data only for a period that is reasonably necessary given the requirements to respond to issues that are raised or to resolve problems, make improvements, activate its services and fulfil the requirements of the applicable legislation. This means that it may keep the personal data for a reasonable time, including after the interested party has stopped using the services of workingintheredwood.com or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, the personal data will be blocked on all workingintheredwood.com systems.
WHAT AUTHORISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
workingintheredwood.com has the following lawful bases to process personal data:
Execution of the agreement
The legal basis for processing the personal data of the interested party which is collected is the execution of the sale and purchase agreement. In this regard, the interested party is obliged to provide that data necessary for its execution. If we are not provided with this data, the sale and purchase cannot be executed.
The management and issue of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of workingintheredwood.com in its relationship with its customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, in cases where it has been given:
– Management of the registration on the WEB.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– To respond to the exercise of data protection rights, queries and complaints on the part of the interested party.
– Management of the garment availability notification service on the WEB.
– Management of the WIFI service in workingintheredwood store.
The withdrawal of consent of said processing on the part of the interested party shall not affect the execution of the sale and purchase agreement entered into by the same and workingintheredwood.com.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis of the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the legitimate interest of workingintheredwood.com:
– The drafting of profiles via the browsing on the WEB on the part of a user registered on the same, in addition to all other users that have provided us with their data for any other purpose.
– The drafting of profiles for the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalised information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction questionnaires on the products purchased or services used by workingintheredwood.com customers in order to know their opinion and improve them.
Our legitimate interest consists of being able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, and to help workingintheredwood.com understand the requirements, expectations and degree of satisfaction of the users and, consequently, improve the services, products and brands. All these actions will be performed to improve the degree of satisfaction of the customer and guarantee a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHICH ADDRESSEES CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The personal data of the interested party may be transferred/communicated to the following address:
– Public Administrations and Bodies whenever required by the tax, employment, Social Security or any other applicable legislation.
– Data processing companies, such as franchisees and suppliers that provide a service to workingintheredwood.com(courier companies, communications companies, agencies, profiling companies, etc.).
International transfers of data may also occur in relation to the above transfers/communications for which workingintheredwood.com shall use the Standard Contractual Clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU-US Privacy Shield as a guarantee of transfers to European Commission non-compliant countries. In all cases, third parties sharing certain personal data will have previously accredited the adoption of suitable technical and organisational measures for the correct protection of the same.
workingintheredwood.com does not under any circumstances sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES MANGO PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEB uses data security technologies such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms to prevent any unauthorised access to data and guarantee data confidentiality. To achieve these aims, the user agrees that workingintheredwood.com will obtain data for the purpose of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
In addition, any transaction performed via the WEB will be executed via secure payment systems. The confidential data are transmitted directly and in an encrypted manner (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
workingintheredwood.com declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, and to prevent the loss, alteration and/or access of the same by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA?
You have the following rights, which may be exercised via the e-mail address email@example.com:
|Right of access||You have the right to obtain confirmation whether at workingintheredwood.com we are processing personal data that concerns you, or not, in addition to how to access the personal data workingintheredwood.com possesses about you.|
|Right of modification||You have the right to ask workingintheredwood.comto rectify the personal data whenever they are inaccurate, or to complete them whenever they are incomplete. If you are registered on our WEB, it may be easier for you to correct them directly by modifying the profile.|
|Right to erasure/right to be forgotten||You may ask us for your personal data to be erased whenever, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for.|
|Right to restriction||You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of complaints.|
|Right to data portability||You have right to receive the personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable, and to transmit them to another controller whenever the processing is based on consent or on a contract, and is carried out by automated means.|
|Right to object||You may object to the processing of personal data based on the public or legitimate interest pursued by workingintheredwood.com, including profiling. In this case, workingintheredwood.com will cease to process the data, except for compelling legal grounds or the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.|
|Automated individual decisions||You have the right not to be the object of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, while produces a legal effect on you or significantly affects you in a similar manner. However, it will not be possible to exercise said right in cases where the decision is necessary for the formalisation or execution of a contract between you and workingintheredwood.com; it is authorised by the law applicable to workingintheredwood.com provided it establishes the appropriate measures to safeguard its rights, freedoms and legitimate interests; or where it is based on your explicit consent.|
|Right to lodge a complaint||You have the right to lodge a complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.|
To make the application, we may ask you to accredit your identity.