DETAILS | Grand serving bowl, shiny ivory, 32Øx12cm
- Dimensions: 32Ø x 12cm
- Weight: 1.80 kg
- All measurements are approximate due to the handmade nature of these pieces.
- Collection: Basic Collection // White Clay
- Color: White
- Finish: Satin
- Material: White Clay
- Handcrafted ceramics made in Barcelona, Spain by Miriam Cernuda.
CARE | Grand serving bowl, shiny ivory, 32Ø x 12cm
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: No
- Handwash only.
- Basic Collection’s items are made at low temperature, not suitable for microwave or dishwasher, but it can be cleaned readily with lukewarm water and dishwashing detergent.
- Please note, as with any ceramic item hand-washing is encouraged.
- Working in the Redwoods Ceramics is an eco-friendly association.
- We use only lead-free glazes.
- The beauty of Working in the RedWood’s collections is that each piece has been made by hand, for this reason, the measurements, weights and color can be a small variation of the website’s images. It is not considered a design fault.
- Shipping costs are based on weight, distance, and handling. We don’t make any profit on shipping, the price listed is either the actual cost or even slightly discounted.
- Delivery cost refers to a single transaction.
- Items are securely packaged and appropriately insured for transit.
- Countries of Delivery // Austria · Belgium · Canada · Denmark · Finland · France · Germany · Ireland · Italy · Portugal · Spain (Peninsula) · Sweden · United Kingdom (UK) · United States (USA)