Long canape serving tray with satin white finish pieces are designed and handmade in Miriam Cernuda’s Ceramic Studio in Barcelona city, that’s why the pieces have irregularities that make them special and unique… no two pieces are exactly alike.
DETAILS Long canape serving tray
| Medium long canape serving tray
- Dimensions: 28 x 4,5 x 2 cm
- Weight: 103 g
| Large long canape serving tray
- Dimensions: 40 x 8 x 2,5 cm
- Weight: 287 g
- All measurements are approximate due to the handmade nature of these pieces.
- Collection: Basic Collection
- Color: White
- Finish: Satin
- Material: White Clay
- Handcrafted ceramics made in Barcelona, Spain by Miriam Cernuda
CARE Long canape serving tray
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: No
- Handwash only.
- Basic Collection’s items are made in low temperature, not suitable for microwave or dishwasher, but it can be cleaned readily with lukewarm water and dishwashing detergent.
- Please note, as with any ceramic item hand-washing is encouraged.
- Working in the Redwoods Ceramics is an eco-friendly association.
- We use only lead-free glazes.
- The beauty of Working in the RedWood’s collections is that each piece has been made by hand, for this reason, the measurements, weights and color can be a small variation of the website’s images. It is not considered a design fault.
SHIPPING COST & RETURN Long canape serving tray
- Shipping costs are based on weight, distance, and handling. We don’t make any profit on shipping, the price listed is either the actual cost or even slightly discounted.
- Delivery cost refers to a single transaction.
- Free shipping costs to Spain. Only valid for Peninsular Spain.
- Free Shipping for orders over 250€ to EU.
- Shipping price to USA at the checkout page.
- Working in the Redwoods will gladly accept merchandise exchanges within 15 days of you receiving your items. We are glad to offer you a credit or the option to exchange the item for an item of equal value, excluding all shipping costs. The items must be returned in the same condition you received them in, without wear or damage, along with the packaging slip and in its original packaging.
- If an item should arrive damaged, please send a photo within 2 days to email@example.com, a replacement will be granted (depending on the damages and the resolution of the insurance agency, the new shipping costs are not assumed by Working in The RedWoods)
- Items are securely packaged and appropriately insured for transit.
- Customers are responsible for all import duties and customs fees within their own country for international orders.
- Countries of Delivery // Austria · Belgium · Canada · Denmark · Finland · France · Germany · Ireland · Italy · Netherlands · Portugal · Spain (Peninsula) · Sweden · United Kingdom (UK) · United States (USA)