Terra Vase, red sand, 16Ø x H19cm
Rounded shape vase with a sandy texture of red ceramic, the interior is enamelled with lead-free glaze.
Mediterraneum O Vase is inspired by the origins of trade with the ancient MESOPOTAMIA, the ancient vessels used to preserve and transport grain, spices and oil. Working In The Redwoods looking for a minimalist vision, recovering the origin and beauty.
Miriam Cernuda (ceramist for more than 10 years of experience and Working in the Redwoods’s owner) looking to obtain in this news collection organic and delicate pieces almost like a sculpture full of magic and heritage.
Only 2 left in stock (can be backordered)
Details // Care // Shipping Cost
DETAILS | Terra Vase
- Dimensions: 16Ø x 19cm
- All measurements are approximate due to the handmade nature of these pieces.
- Collection: Mesopotamia
- Color: Red Sand
- Material: Red Sand ceramic
- Handcrafted ceramics made in Barcelona, Spain by Miriam Cernuda.
CARE | Terra Vase
- Dishwasher Safe: No
- Microwave Safe: No
- Handwash only.
- Please note, as with any ceramic item hand-washing is encouraged.
- Working in the Redwoods Ceramics is an eco-friendly association.
- We use only lead-free glazes.
- The beauty of Working in the RedWood’s collections is that each piece has been made by hand, for this reason, the measurements, weights and color can be a small variation of the website’s images. It is not considered a design fault.
- Shipping costs are based on weight, distance, and handling. We don’t make any profit on shipping, the price listed is either the actual cost or even slightly discounted.
- Delivery cost refers to a single transaction.
- Items are securely packaged and appropriately insured for transit.
- Countries of Delivery // Austria · Belgium · Canada · Denmark · Finland · France · Germany · Ireland · Italy · Portugal · Spain (Peninsula) · Sweden · United Kingdom (UK) · United States (USA)